The value of our technology
Our Energy Nanofibers are specifically designed to be incorporated as an active compound into energy storage devices: supercapacitors, batteries and hybrids.
Their use in this type of device increases the bonding of the particles of active material and enhances adhesion with the current collector, increasing conductivity and creating higher performance devices (increased charge and discharge capacity).
- Enhances electrode adhesion in energy storage devices.
- Improves electrochemical properties of the devices.
- Enables performance in a wider voltage window.
- They promote the implementation of greener technologies that do not contain organic solvents, which represents a revolution towards sustainability and the development of cleaner energies.
Our Smart Nanofibers improve processability, reduce the amount of raw material needed to achieve the same properties and give recycled plastics a second life.
They are reinforced with advanced materials and can be used as additives in a wide range of base materials at low load without compromising the integrity of the original material or requiring changes to the manufacturer's production processes.
They are marketed in additive format or embedded in polymeric or ceramic matrices.
- Black colouring effect in polymers using very low concentrations of additive: 0.5% against 5-10% compared to others.
- Resistance to UV rays, so they retain their original colour over time.
- Addition of properties without loss of the mechanical properties of the original polymer.
- Use in recycled materials for high demanding applications.
- High hydrophobicity and resistance to chemical agents.
- High thermal conductivity which improves adhesion between materials with different coefficients of expansion.
- Improves the internal structure of the parts, making it possible to produce complex geometries.
- Additive with self-lubricating properties that aids in the demoulding of injected parts.
- Improves processability by minimising the clogging of extrusion nozzles, which directly affects processing speed.
Our reduced graphene oxide (rGO), derived from graphene oxide (GO) through a reduction process, removes most of the functional groups from GO and achieves more graphene-like properties.
We offer two versions of this product: Our ECO rGO, which is produced using greener and more sustainable processes, and our rGO+, with a purity exceeding 98% and exceptional electrical conductivity values.
Both of them deliver mechanical, electrical, and thermal improvements for applications in polymer substrates and energy storage devices.
Available in powder, solution, and dispersion format in different matrices.
- High thermal and electrical conductivity, reaching up to 10000 S/cm in fully reduced samples.
- High mechanical resistance, making it suitable for use as a reinforcing material in composite materials.
- Very light material, with a density between 0.2 and 0.3 g/mL, allowing it to be used in applications where low weight is required.
- Biocompatible material, ideal for medical, pharmaceutical and tissue engineering applications.
- High surface area material, very useful in chemical reactions.
- High sensitivity, making it valuable in the production of sensors.
Silixguard and Silvergraph meet the most demanding industrial needs in terms of biocidal and antibacterial activity.
Reinforced with advanced materials using environmentally friendly production processes, they can be added to a wide range of matrices at a low load, avoiding degradation of the original material and without having to change the manufacturer's production processes.
They are available in additive format or embedded in polymeric or ceramic matrices.
- High efficiency at very low doses (0.2% vs. 1-5% standard Ag+ additive).
- Proven antimicrobial activity according to ISO 22196 (R> 2).
- Multiplying effect of the antibacterial activity of the silver particles.
- Biocompatibility according to ISO 10993-5.
- Provides additional properties without compromising the mechanical characteristics of the original polymer.
- Easy dispersion and control of the additive.
- Slightly hydrophobic material.
- Permanent anti-wear effect.
Our LiFePO4, ceramic-synthesised using LiOH from the Las Navas mine in Extremadura, Spain, is an LFP specially designed for use in energy storage devices.
Made in Spain, under strict quality and environmental sustainability standards, it can be used in a wide range of industries, with a significant role in the production of lithium-ion batteries. This technology is a turning point in the transition towards more sustainable energies.
Available in powder format for use in lithium-ion batteries.
Error: Contact form not found.
- High energy density, which means it can store more energy in small, lightweight devices.
- Produces safer batteries with more sustainable chemistries.
- Enables the development of faster charging and discharging devices.
- Enables the development of more sustainable energy storage devices, without toxic metals or hazardous products.
Our Supercap ECO are designed for the stationary storage market to support other energy storage systems with high power requirements and to contribute to the deployment of renewable energy and to the electrification of society.
Their versatility makes them suitable for use as complementary technologies in markets as diverse as mobility, grid, and renewable energy support, particularly in solar panels, wind turbines and hydroelectric plants.
Error: Contact form not found.
- Carbon nanofibers as active material.
- Less energy needed for production.
- Improved adhesion to the current collector.
- Increased bonding between the particles of the active material.
- Produced according to UL-2010 Standard for marketing.
- Manufactured without organic solvents, reducing emissions and energy requirements.
- Enables the development of higher performance devices (increased charge and discharge capacity).
High quality raw material sourced in a sustainable manner from one of the leading lithium mines in Europe, the Las Navas mine in Extremadura, Spain. This is a turning point in the development of Extremadura's industry, as it becomes the spearhead of the country's energy industry.
In general, lithium hydroxide has a wide range of applications in various industrial and scientific fields and plays an important role in the production of lithium-ion batteries, which are becoming increasingly important in the transition to sustainable energy sources.
Error: Contact form not found.